Section III: Operational Requirements, Viability and Reporting
A. Initial Registration
a) Immediately upon assuming office, each council executive shall submit a completed Viability Profile and identify an Interim Executive.
b) At the end of the first year of a newly formed council executive’s term of office, voting for a successor executive-elect should take place.
B. Annual Registration and Reporting
a) By October 15 of each year, each SIC Executive shall submit a Viability Profile and the Annual Provincial Registration and Budget Request form to the Administrative Officer responsible for oversight of the Special Interest Councils of the NLTA.
b) A copy of the reports will be submitted to the Professional Issues Committee of the NLTA.
c) Each year, the Provincial Executive of any SIC will secure a Viability Profile and Annual Provincial Registration and Budget Request form from any affiliates.
d) Minutes shall be taken at all Executive meetings.
C. AGM/BGM Reporting
a) The outgoing executive shall submit a report to the council’s annual or biennial meeting of activity of the Provincial Council and applicable affiliates. This report shall contain:
- A financial report and all financial and banking information/documents.
- A summary of council activities over the term of office of the Executive, including minutes from Executive meetings.
- Information on any ongoing projects or special projects in development as well as financial information pertaining to same.
- An updated Viability Profile of the council.
- An up-to-date membership list and contact information for same.
b) Audited Reports
Within six weeks of the council’s annual or biennial meeting, the outgoing treasurer shall submit to the new executive, a complete statement of the council’s income and expenditure, signed by two Executive members, together with expenses applicable to that AGM or BGM.