J. Environmental Policy
The NLTA will:
- minimize waste by recycling materials whenever possible and practical or by using electronic means when possible. [Oct/23&25/14] [2015 BGM]
- use appropriate disposal methods for electronic equipment, batteries, toner cartridges, monitors, printers, etc.
- ensure efficient use of water and energy.
- expect similar environmental standards from its suppliers and contractors.
- continuously seek to improve environmental performance and raise awareness, whenever possible, on environmental matters. [Nov/1&3/07] [JC Apr/08] [2009 BGM]