NLTA Election Information
for the Election of President and Vice-President for 2019-21
Dean Ingram has been elected as NLTA President and Trent Langdon as Vice-President. Read Memo ….
All the election information is available below. A Candidates’ Forum took place during the October 26-27 meeting of Joint Council in St. John’s.
The 2018-19 Electoral Committee members are: Rick Duffy (Chair), Angie Wilmott and Rhonda Bowles-French. If you have any questions or would like more information contact Steve Brooks Executive Director at 726-3223 or 1-800-563-3599, ext. 224.
- Candidates for the Offices of President and Vice-President
- Candidates’ Forum - Video of Candidates Forum that took place at the Oct. 27, 2018 Meeting of Joint Council
- Memo re Election of NLTA President & Vice-President – Nov. 6, 2018
- Nomination Form for NLTA President or Vice-President
- Election Newsletter, Oct. 1, 2018, Vol. 9, No. 1
- Applicable sections of the following NLTA By-Laws
a) By-Law XII – Nomination and Election Procedures for Officers
b) By-Law XIII – Duties of Officers
c) By-Law XV – Elections
- NLTA Policy on Conflict of Interest Guidelines for Provincial Executive
- NLTA Policy on the Election of President and Vice-President by Province-wide Vote
- Additional Guidelines for the Interpretation of the NLTA Policy on Election of the President and Vice-President by Province-wide Vote
- Province-wide Vote Deadlines
- Financial Disclosure Forms
- ” Questions for Candidates” Information Poster