ELECTION DAY WAS TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2014
NLTA Election Information
for the Election of President and Vice-President for 2015-17
—— NLTA President and Vice-President Elected by Province-wide Vote —— read News Release ——
The date for the province-wide vote for NLTA President (NLTA President has been elected by acclamation) and Vice-President was Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2014. If you have any questions or would like more information contact Don Ash, Executive Director at 726-3223 or 1-800-563-3599, ext. 224 or the Executive Assistant at ext. 222.
The Nomination Forms for the offices of President, Vice-President and Provincial Executive are available by contacting the NLTA office. They are also available in the Forms section of the Branch Operations Manual. Click on PUBLICATIONS then “B” for the Branch Operations Manual. The manual also includes information on the policies and procedures for the conduct of the election.
A Candidates Forum took place during the October 24-25 meeting of Joint Council in St. John’s.
Candidates’ List — List of those running for the offices of President & Vice-President
MEMORANDUMS from the Electoral Committee
1) Nominations for the Offices of President and Vice-President for 2015-17 — June 16, 2014
2) Nomination for the Office of Vice-President for 2015-17 — June 18, 2014
3) Nomination for the Office of Vice-President for 2015-17 — Sept. 9, 2014
• NLTA President and Vice-President Elected by Provice-wide Vote — December 4, 2014
• NLTA President Elected by Acclamation — November 3, 2014