The information listed below is arranged in alphabetical order. All NLTA Memorandums and Updates from this school year are accessible here under the letter “M” below.
Cyberconduct and Electronic Communications – Important Information and Guidelines for Teachers
MEMORANDUMS / UPDATES / TEACHER ALERTS
• Nov. 30, 2016 - Memo to All Teachers re Premier’s Task Force on Improving Educational Outcomes
• Nov. 30, 2016 – Memo to All Teachers re NLTA Meeting with Minister of Education
• Nov. 3, 2016 – Memo to All Teachers in Labrador re: Labrador Benefits Agreement
• Oct. 26, 2016 - Memo re NLESD Email System
• Oct. 24, 2016 - Memo re School Board Elections
• Sept. 12, 2016 - Memo re Pay Advances
• Aug. 31, 2016 - Appointments Announced for Teachers’ Pension Plan Corporation Board of Directors – Joint News Release between the Provincial Government and NLTA.
• July 15, 2016 - Memo re The Premier’s Task Force On Improving Educational Outcomes
Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S)
RESPONSIBILITY OF TEACHERS
• Responsibility of Teachers in Cases of Suspected Child Maltreatment
Redundancy, Reassignment and Layoff Information for Teachers — Apr. 13, 2016
Social Media - Tips and Advice