Programs & Services Forms
Below is a list of forms from Programs and Services of the NLTA. For more information on any of these forms below click on the NLTA Staff Directory link to contact an administrative officer in Programs and Services.
- Deferred Salary Leave Application — Deadline April 30
- Educational Leave Application — Deadline for the 2017-18 school year has now passed. Application for the 2018-19 school year will be posted when it becomes available.
- Maternity Leave Request Letter
- NLTA Violent Incident Tracking Form
- School Board – Teacher Liaison Report
- Substitute Teacher Pension Transfer Application from Government Money Pension Plan to Teachers’ Pension Plan
- Substitute Teacher Registration Form or (pdf version) To be filled out by the Substitute Teacher