The Conference on New Teaching and Classroom Techniques
August 8 (evening) – August 11 (noon)
University of Prince Edward Island
Plenary Sessions, Keynotes and Your Choice of Concurrent Sessions
Presented by your teacher colleagues from the four Atlantic provinces on a variety of topics to send you back to your classroom equipped with new ideas and enthusiasm!
1. FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION DIRECTLY TO THE NLTA by Friday, May 12, 2017.
2. The Professional Issues Committee is the Selection Committee for delegates to CONTACT. Decisions will take into account the following:
• Priority to teachers who have not previously attended CONTACT.
• Branch representation.
3. Teachers will be notified of acceptance as soon as possible following the selection of delegates.
4. a) Onsite expenses for CONTACT (registration, accommodations and meals) will be paid by the Association. A travel subsidy will be based on funds available.
4. b) Transportation costs shall be based on the cheapest and most direct mode of transportation possible.
4. c) Selected delegates to CONTACT must submit a non-refundable $25.00 deposit towards their registration.
CONTACT is sponsored by the teacher organizations of the Atlantic region.
Deadline Date: May 12, 2017 Late applications will not be considered.
Beverley Park, Senior Administrative Officer, Programs and Services
Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers’ Association
3 Kenmount Road, St. John’s NL A1B 1W1
Fax: 726-4302 or 1-877-711-6582 (toll-free)